Monday, November 29, 2010

Bubble Gum Logic

Today I made Evan carry his old backpack to school. When I picked him up from school he popped a piece of bubble gum into his mouth and started the chomping. And I mean chomping!
I asked him where he got it he said from Papa...of course! ;) A full piece of Bubbalicious. He then tells me that this gum is good, not like GG's that loses the flavor. (yes, that would be JuiceFruit. My mom has been chewing the same gum for YEARS!!) He then proceeds to take it out and stick it to his palm. Excuse me? Back in your mouth, please! Then he wraps a piece of paper around it and gets a "fresh" piece. He did this multiple times!
Fast forward 2 hours later. We are in my office, full of people, when he goes for a fresh piece. Last piece Kid!! He decides to share with everyone. G says this is like that gum Bubbalicios, so good you just swallow it. Anakina and myself say, it is Bubbalicious! Swallow!!! G, did you just swallow your gum? Yes! It's so good!
We get ready to leave and as walking out and Evan goes for piece #??? I've lost track and apparently control. I asked him what did you do with the piece you just had? I don't know, must of swallowed it!

No comments:

Post a Comment