Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Answered Prayer

I got a call tonight from my mom as I was reading Evan his Bible story (we just started his Bible again. So we are at the Beginning!) Normally I wouldn't even have my phone with me, let alone answer it. I did to both! She told me I got a letter in the mail at my grandma's (I used her address for all my court stuff so Erik wouldn't have mine) it was from CYS (the place we do our visit exchange through.) They have cancelled the rest of our visits. I picked Evan up from his visit on Saturday, we are headed to the car when he tells me he didn't ride in a car seat from or to the visit. Wait...WHAT??? You mean no booster? No mom, just the regular seat like you sit in. Stop, turn around, we go back inside and I get ready to tell the lady what Evan had just told me but he beats me to it! :) She said she'd write it in the report and I'd probably be getting a call from the supervisor, she had some other things to right down. Oh REALLY! No she didn't tell me what they were but the letter did. And so did Evan on the way home. Apparently he also drove from and to the visit. No he has no drivers license. Oh wait...he did call me about 3 minutes after he picked Evan up, driving and talking. It just gets better and better. Well we will more than likely end up back in court but for now no visits! And that makes Evan a happy boy! I know whatever happens it's God's plan and I will continue to trust Him. I have seen him extend Erik chance after chance. It's like God keeps trying to reach him and he keeps backing away, every time! Thought he would change but so far he hasn't. I will continue to pray for God's will and guidance. I trust you Lord, wholeheartedly. Thanks for not giving up on me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment